Irritated to the core,
Trying not to lose my temper.
Keeping a light flow,
Inside a burning fervor.
You do this every time,
The story never changes.
I’m losing sense of time,
Running in circle errands.
For every breath I take,
For every thought I generate.
The pain only escalates,
I need to hit my brakes.
Losing control, still trying to feel,
The patience I gained.
Playing a slow motion movie reel,
Need to keep it all restrained.
The love I hold within my heart,
Sometimes makes me insane.
I can’t bare to be apart,
I love you and it’s not a game.
© 2009 by Tasagi. All rights reserved
- Who am I? Who are YOU? (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- A letter to my Husband… (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Crystal Brooch Bouquet (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Crystallized Lantern Money Box (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Under the Weather (poetintraining.wordpress.com)