This is by far the best, not only gel, but overall, eyeliner I have ever used. With this amazing gel eyeliner you get the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. This eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a long-wearing, water-resistant finish.
It doesn’t smudge, it doesn’t run, it doesn’t crack and it doesn’t come off even if you cry a little, and I mean a little, this eyeliner will definitely stay on, but it’s not waterproof, it’s water-resistant – to a certain extent of course. It comes in various colors, although I have only used the black one so far, the other colors, such as: Black Mauve Shimmer Ink – deep chocolate mauve, Cobalt Ink – dark blue, Violet Ink – violet purple, Twilight Night Shimmer Ink – black plum and golden shimmer (new) are bound to be gorgeous as well!!
Hope you enjoy this product as much as I do!
Please share and follow my blog! Thank you!
- Bobbi Brown’s Tips For Summerizing Your Makeup Routine (bellasugar.com)
- Reader Review of the Day: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (bellasugar.com)
- Doing Drugstore: Jane Be Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner (bellasugar.com)
- Star style: Copy Jennifer Lopez’s alluring eye makeup (stylebakerybeauty.com)
- We Try It: YSL Long Wear Cream Eyeliner (persephonemagazine.com)
- Makeup Bag Essentials- Gel Eyeliner vs. Liquid Eyeliner (ladydmakeup.wordpress.com)
- Bobbi Brown’s Version of Shades of Grey (sannysideup.wordpress.com)
- Bobbi Brown Come-Hither Shades Collection for Fall 2012 (addictedtolipstick.blogspot.com)