DIY at Home Treatments…Face, Body & Hair!
You don’t need to spend a fortune on expensive scrubs, lotions and hair & face masks, you can visit your kitchen and find almost everything you need to take care of your face, body and hair there…
Here are a few tips on how to make a few basics:
De-Puff Eyes – Put two thick raw potato slices over eyes for 10 minutes. The potato’s potassium and vitamin C should zap under-eye circles.
Smooth Dry Hands – Mix 1/4 tsp of olive oil and 1/4 tsp of sugar and massage into the backs of hands. The oil will soften skin, while the sugar will slough off dead, scaly cells.
Exfoliate Sensitive Skin – Mix equal parts honey and brown sugar and use as a face or body scrub. Brown sugar is gentler than granulated sugar, making it suited to sensitive skin.
Also, check this out: 51 Fantastic Uses for Baking Soda!!
- DIY: I Made My own Brown Sugar Body and Face Scrub (lovelo.wordpress.com)
- DIY Spa Treatment: Ginger-Mint Body Scrub (bellasugar.com)
- DIY Spa Treatment: Mojito Hand Scrub (bellasugar.com)
- DIY Spa Treatment: Thanksgiving-Inspired Body Scrub (bellasugar.com)
- 8 Homemade Salt and Sugar Body Scrubs (treehugger.com)
- DIY Beauty: Lemon, Ginger, and Brown Sugar Body Scrub (theepochtimes.com)
- Pumpkin Coffee Spa (chiclygreen.wordpress.com)
- How to Create a DIY Lavender Day Spa to Rejuvenate Your Skin (dailyglow.com)
- DIY Spa Treatment: Hot Oil Treatment For Dry Hair (bellasugar.com)
- DIY Shiny, Healthy Hair (theblush.com)