never ending when it’s genuine…
THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE, FEBRUARY 17, 2012!
Nothing can beat marrying my best friend, my soul-mate, the love of my life! I don’t think I have ever been more nervous and more happy than I was on this day, exactly one year ago, when I said ‘I do’ to my man, a man I proudly call, my husband!
“I, Alla, take you, George, to be my husband, my best friend, my faithful partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish you and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will be there when you need me, to fill your days with sunshine, to comfort you and encourage you, to always walk by your side. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, my soul and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.“
a little glimpse into my fairy-tale…
Also please read: A letter to my Husband…
and this, ladies & gentlemen, is only the beginning!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Crystallized Winter White Wedding (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Crystallized Lantern Money/Card Box (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: lost in the details (blatherskiteblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (thepanamaadventure.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in Details (oyiabrown.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (diaryofdennis.com)
- Love is… (tasagi.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lost in the Details (movingnotion.wordpress.com)